Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 NCFJ FORUM STICKERS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
FJ Derek
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
avatar

Posts : 571
Points : 2575
Join date : 2012-07-12
Age : 32
Location : Greensboro

PostSubject: Re: NCFJ FORUM STICKERS   Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:00 pm

I took the logo of the state to a shop that does all out trucks and having some made now. They do a minimum of 3 sq ft sheets so that's 2 12 inch long and they said maybe 6 smaller ones (maybe 6 inch) I'll get them and see how they look and post a pic and see what you guys think and go from there. The 3sq ft sheet is $35. I thought that was pretty fair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
avatar

Posts : 1720
Points : 4240
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 35
Location : Raleigh, NC

PostSubject: Re: NCFJ FORUM STICKERS   Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:03 pm

FJ Derek wrote:
I took the logo of the state to a shop that does all out trucks and having some made now. They do a minimum of 3 sq ft sheets so that's 2 12 inch long and they said maybe 6 smaller ones (maybe 6 inch) I'll get them and see how they look and post a pic and see what you guys think and go from there. The 3sq ft sheet is $35. I thought that was pretty fair.

Sounds good... question though, what is it looking like?!? We've had a few different ones floating around. The one I was talking about above is the banner style one that Paul had made last year. That would look best (for obvious reasons) on a windshield but Im definitely getting any that are made.

Any idea on individual pricing or too early still?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/rolando.villegas
FJ Derek
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
avatar

Posts : 571
Points : 2575
Join date : 2012-07-12
Age : 32
Location : Greensboro

PostSubject: Re: NCFJ FORUM STICKERS   Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:06 pm

The one I was liking is the outline of the state with the black/red background
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
avatar

Posts : 1720
Points : 4240
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 35
Location : Raleigh, NC

PostSubject: Re: NCFJ FORUM STICKERS   Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:11 pm

FJ Derek wrote:
The one I was liking is the outline of the state with the black/red background

Oh yeah... definitely. Someone was working on getting shirts made with that logo. Not sure what came of that but I posted on that thread for any updates.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/rolando.villegas
FJ Derek
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
avatar

Posts : 571
Points : 2575
Join date : 2012-07-12
Age : 32
Location : Greensboro

PostSubject: Re: NCFJ FORUM STICKERS   Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:23 pm

So the sticker thing didnt seem to be going anywhere fast so I figured I'd jump on it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
avatar

Posts : 1720
Points : 4240
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 35
Location : Raleigh, NC

PostSubject: Re: NCFJ FORUM STICKERS   Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:25 pm

FJ Derek wrote:
So the sticker thing didnt seem to be going anywhere fast so I figured I'd jump on it!

Haha nice. Well thanks and your help is much appreciated! I was in charge of getting the shirts made for the 2012 Truck Show at Leith so I know all the work that goes into a project like this. Lucky for you, you just need numbers and not sizes and colors ON TOP of numbers!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/rolando.villegas
FJ Derek
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
avatar

Posts : 571
Points : 2575
Join date : 2012-07-12
Age : 32
Location : Greensboro

PostSubject: Re: NCFJ FORUM STICKERS   Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:08 pm

Picked up the stickers today. Just got a few made to see how they looked and what everybody thought. Im thinking $6 for the large and $4 for the small.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fjdarrell
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
avatar

Posts : 743
Points : 2934
Join date : 2012-01-01
Age : 35
Location : j-ville

PostSubject: Re: NCFJ FORUM STICKERS   Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:09 pm

Those are sick I would like two of each
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FJ Derek
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
avatar

Posts : 571
Points : 2575
Join date : 2012-07-12
Age : 32
Location : Greensboro

PostSubject: Re: NCFJ FORUM STICKERS   Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:14 pm

fjdarrell wrote:
Those are sick I would like two of each
Gotcha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
smoky cruiser
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
avatar

Posts : 656
Points : 2930
Join date : 2012-01-19
Age : 37
Location : weaverville nc

PostSubject: i want them   Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:46 pm

I'll take 2 big and 4 small.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://greenmindedcarpentry.blogspot.com/
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
avatar

Posts : 2677
Points : 5926
Join date : 2011-05-01
Age : 45
Location : Wake Forest, NC

PostSubject: Re: NCFJ FORUM STICKERS   Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:13 pm

awesome job! I would like 1 large and 2 small

_________________
Contact Info: dbronson@ncfjcruisers.com

Follow me on Twitter: @NCFJ_Cruisers1

NCFJ Cruisers YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/NCFJCruisers

2010 Trail Teams Edition - ToyTec 3" Ultimate Lift, Light Racing UCA's, PIAA XTreme White Plus headlights, PIAA 520 series Fog/Driving lights, 2010 BudBuilt Front Skid, BudBuilt engine skid, Ricochet LCA guards, BajaRack OEM roofrack basket, MaxTrax recovery ramps, Husky Floor Liners, Midland 75-822 40 Channel 2 Way Radio, Bandi Mount with 4' Firestick II, OrangeBoxx Side Cubby PSD (NCFJ Edition), Outrider Suspension armor, K&N drop in airfilter for on-road travel, OEM Airfilter when wheeling.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR


Posts : 650
Points : 3066
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 45
Location : Sophia, NC

PostSubject: Re: NCFJ FORUM STICKERS   Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:46 pm

What are the dimensions of the large and small?

_________________


2014 Ultimate Edition Trail Teams
Jami Stanley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FJ Derek
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
avatar

Posts : 571
Points : 2575
Join date : 2012-07-12
Age : 32
Location : Greensboro

PostSubject: Re: NCFJ FORUM STICKERS   Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:54 pm

Sun Cruiser 6 wrote:
What are the dimensions of the large and small?
The large are 12 inches and the small are 6 inches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR


Posts : 650
Points : 3066
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 45
Location : Sophia, NC

PostSubject: Re: NCFJ FORUM STICKERS   Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:57 pm

I definitely want to grab some of these when you have them available.

_________________


2014 Ultimate Edition Trail Teams
Jami Stanley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FJ Derek
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
avatar

Posts : 571
Points : 2575
Join date : 2012-07-12
Age : 32
Location : Greensboro

PostSubject: Re: NCFJ FORUM STICKERS   Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:17 pm

Sun Cruiser 6 wrote:
I definitely want to grab some of these when you have them available.
How many?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Swerllz
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
avatar

Posts : 56
Points : 2191
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 30
Location : Fayetteville, NC

PostSubject: Re: NCFJ FORUM STICKERS   Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:51 pm

I'm in for 1 large and 1 small
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR


Posts : 650
Points : 3066
Join date : 2011-05-08
Age : 45
Location : Sophia, NC

PostSubject: Re: NCFJ FORUM STICKERS   Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:52 pm

probably take one of each size

_________________


2014 Ultimate Edition Trail Teams
Jami Stanley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: NCFJ FORUM STICKERS   Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:47 am

Put me down for 2 of the 6" decals for sure!!!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: NCFJ FORUM STICKERS   Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:52 am

...ah hell I've been spending money all night on that damn FJ... I'll take one large one too! It will look good on the beer fridge at worst case!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: NCFJ FORUM STICKERS   Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:54 am

David B wrote:
fjdarrell wrote:
ok guys, i am sadly probably going to have to pass this on to someone else to take the lead. iam just not home enought to be able to do this. I really would like to get some new stickers and i think the one on the top of the page with the State outline and black and red would look SICK!!!!! and it looks like there is some good interest. let me know if anyone else could take this over. again I'm sorry i cant keep th lead.....

Paul W? Can you take this?

Oh and you server me up way too much!!!!
Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner
avatar

Posts : 1720
Points : 4240
Join date : 2011-05-09
Age : 35
Location : Raleigh, NC

PostSubject: Re: NCFJ FORUM STICKERS   Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:16 am

Those look great!I'll take 1 large and 2 small. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/rolando.villegas
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
avatar

Posts : 2677
Points : 5926
Join date : 2011-05-01
Age : 45
Location : Wake Forest, NC

PostSubject: Re: NCFJ FORUM STICKERS   Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:41 pm

paulwardinc wrote:
David B wrote:
fjdarrell wrote:
ok guys, i am sadly probably going to have to pass this on to someone else to take the lead. iam just not home enought to be able to do this. I really would like to get some new stickers and i think the one on the top of the page with the State outline and black and red would look SICK!!!!! and it looks like there is some good interest. let me know if anyone else could take this over. again I'm sorry i cant keep th lead.....

Paul W? Can you take this?

Oh and you server me up way too much!!!!

Huh? Lol

_________________
Contact Info: dbronson@ncfjcruisers.com

Follow me on Twitter: @NCFJ_Cruisers1

NCFJ Cruisers YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/NCFJCruisers

2010 Trail Teams Edition - ToyTec 3" Ultimate Lift, Light Racing UCA's, PIAA XTreme White Plus headlights, PIAA 520 series Fog/Driving lights, 2010 BudBuilt Front Skid, BudBuilt engine skid, Ricochet LCA guards, BajaRack OEM roofrack basket, MaxTrax recovery ramps, Husky Floor Liners, Midland 75-822 40 Channel 2 Way Radio, Bandi Mount with 4' Firestick II, OrangeBoxx Side Cubby PSD (NCFJ Edition), Outrider Suspension armor, K&N drop in airfilter for on-road travel, OEM Airfilter when wheeling.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: NCFJ FORUM STICKERS   Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:15 pm

David B wrote:
paulwardinc wrote:
David B wrote:
fjdarrell wrote:
ok guys, i am sadly probably going to have to pass this on to someone else to take the lead. iam just not home enought to be able to do this. I really would like to get some new stickers and i think the one on the top of the page with the State outline and black and red would look SICK!!!!! and it looks like there is some good interest. let me know if anyone else could take this over. again I'm sorry i cant keep th lead.....

Paul W? Can you take this?

Oh and you server me up way too much!!!!

Huh? Lol

Don't play dumb Mr.
Back to top Go down
BT
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
avatar

Posts : 47
Points : 1972
Join date : 2012-08-21
Location : Greensboro, NC

PostSubject: Re: NCFJ FORUM STICKERS   Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:46 pm

These look great! I'd like a small if possible. Thanks.

--BT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
avatar

Posts : 2677
Points : 5926
Join date : 2011-05-01
Age : 45
Location : Wake Forest, NC

PostSubject: Re: NCFJ FORUM STICKERS   Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:05 pm

paulwardinc wrote:
David B wrote:
paulwardinc wrote:
David B wrote:
fjdarrell wrote:
ok guys, i am sadly probably going to have to pass this on to someone else to take the lead. iam just not home enought to be able to do this. I really would like to get some new stickers and i think the one on the top of the page with the State outline and black and red would look SICK!!!!! and it looks like there is some good interest. let me know if anyone else could take this over. again I'm sorry i cant keep th lead.....

Paul W? Can you take this?

Oh and you server me up way too much!!!!

Huh? Lol

Don't play dumb Mr.

Well, if you ACTUALLY did something... Twisted Evil Razz

_________________
Contact Info: dbronson@ncfjcruisers.com

Follow me on Twitter: @NCFJ_Cruisers1

NCFJ Cruisers YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/NCFJCruisers

2010 Trail Teams Edition - ToyTec 3" Ultimate Lift, Light Racing UCA's, PIAA XTreme White Plus headlights, PIAA 520 series Fog/Driving lights, 2010 BudBuilt Front Skid, BudBuilt engine skid, Ricochet LCA guards, BajaRack OEM roofrack basket, MaxTrax recovery ramps, Husky Floor Liners, Midland 75-822 40 Channel 2 Way Radio, Bandi Mount with 4' Firestick II, OrangeBoxx Side Cubby PSD (NCFJ Edition), Outrider Suspension armor, K&N drop in airfilter for on-road travel, OEM Airfilter when wheeling.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: NCFJ FORUM STICKERS   

Back to top Go down
 
NCFJ FORUM STICKERS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» *ChicagoArea240sx* stickers NOW AVAILABLE!
» xr rider for years,new to the forum
» i LOVE this forum
» New facebook log in feature on Golf Republic Forum
» Our Sponsors of the Float Tube Fishing Forum

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: General/Off Topic Discussion :: "All Other" Posts-
Jump to: