Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers
HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

TRX Suspension Strap Workout

Go down 

PostSubject: TRX Suspension Strap Workout   Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:25 pm

Visited GI Gym with my son. They offer MMA and LOTS of cross fit style workout programs. The TRX suspension straps are a great workout. Of course they are like $180 for a set but I made a set of my own for less than $10 and they work just as well.

If you are interested, go check out the gym. Daryl runs the place and is a great guy. Free trial session of any kind. They are on Lichford Road near 540. Tell him Josh Haynes sent you.

Then I will show you how I made my set of straps...

"CAMO" America's Away Colors...

2008 ALL Silver FJ
Bilstein 5100s Front, Bilstein 5125 Rear Shocks, OME 895 Rear Springs Rear, 285/75/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Baja Utility Roof Rack, Mombasa RTT, OEM Brush Guard, Custom Rock Sliders (Defensive Designs), BMC (Defensive Design), Ricochet Skids, All-Pro Ultimate Rear Lower Control Arms, All-Pro E-Locker Guard, Volant Cold Air Intake, FlowMaster 40 Series, Hot 12v Outlet, Custom FJammer, LED Dome Lights, MPac Rear Door Storage, Orange Boxx Custom P.S.D. Rear Side Storage, Custom Rear Storage Unit, Blacked-out Emblems, Scuba Driver Mod, Smittybilt Air Compressor, Midland 75-822 CB with 4' Firestik on Bandi Mount, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra Headlights, Metal-tech Tube Doors
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TRX Suspension Strap Workout
Page 1 of 1