Share | 

Busy, busy, busy.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Busy, busy, busy.....   Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:08 am

Just wanted to send out a message to all of our awesome NCFJ Cruiser members.....

If I appear to have been absent, slow to respond, etc to any of you for ANY reason, I apologize.... (Justin, your hardware is on its way, I promise.... Wink )

Work has been CRAZY!!!! I work in the Information Technology field, specifically, in the Infrastructure department of my company and we have MANY projects going on at one time, most notably, a complete overhaul of our existing VOIP phone system.....a lot of long days and nights in recent months. Add to that balancing family life, which of course comes first, above all else and it has made for a busy past few months.

I want to give a HUGE thank you to Paul Ward for taking the lead on the fall OBX run and to Smoky Cruiser and Flushead for assisting....as well as some "behind the scenes" NCFJ Cruisers for coming together to make this a great event!

Can't wait to meet new members, reconnect with veteran members and also hang with the FJ Bruisers at the Outer Banks!!!

I am looking forward to this meet with great anticipation!!!

Lastly, thanks to all of you for making this a great club/group/forum! Without all of you, this would be non-existant. I appreciate all of you and all your enthusiasm, excitement and dedication.

Way to go guys!!!

- David

Follow me on Twitter: @NCFJ_Cruisers1

NCFJ Cruisers YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/NCFJCruisers

2010 Trail Teams Edition - ToyTec 3" Ultimate Lift, Light Racing UCA's, PIAA XTreme White Plus headlights, PIAA 520 series Fog/Driving lights, 2010 BudBuilt Front Skid, BudBuilt engine skid, Ricochet LCA guards, BajaRack OEM roofrack basket, MaxTrax recovery ramps, Husky Floor Liners, Midland 75-822 40 Channel 2 Way Radio, Bandi Mount with 4' Firestick II, OrangeBoxx Side Cubby PSD (NCFJ Edition), Outrider Suspension armor, K&N drop in airfilter for on-road travel, OEM Airfilter when wheeling.....

Last edited by David B on Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com

PostSubject: Re: Busy, busy, busy.....   Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:18 am

Thanks David! I appreciate it! Now answer my email... Just kidding I think you're caught up!
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Busy, busy, busy.....   Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:21 am

yeah, I'm caught up.....and I just added your 4th flag for a job well done!!!.....Congrats! Wink

2010 Trail Teams Edition - ToyTec 3" Ultimate Lift, Light Racing UCA's, PIAA XTreme White Plus headlights, PIAA 520 series Fog/Driving lights, 2010 BudBuilt Front Skid, BudBuilt engine skid, Ricochet LCA guards, BajaRack OEM roofrack basket, MaxTrax recovery ramps, Husky Floor Liners, Midland 75-822 40 Channel 2 Way Radio, Bandi Mount with 4' Firestick II, OrangeBoxx Side Cubby PSD (NCFJ Edition), Outrider Suspension armor, K&N drop in airfilter for on-road travel, OEM Airfilter when wheeling.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Busy, busy, busy.....   Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:32 am

David B wrote:
yeah, I'm caught up.....and I just added your 4th flag for a job well done!!!.....Congrats! Wink

Kept meaning to ask about those??!?!?!?! So they come from you?
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Busy, busy, busy.....   Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:39 am

paulwardinc wrote:
David B wrote:

Kept meaning to ask about those??!?!?!?! So they come from you?

Well, when you have a specific title.......yes, they come from me....so if you are in need of a promotion, let me know... Wink

Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Busy, busy, busy.....   Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:18 am

David B wrote:
....so if you are in need of a promotion, let me know... Wink

Oh, Pick me! Pick me! Laughing

Hope things slow down for you soon!...but then again, busy is waaaay better than idle!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Busy, busy, busy.....   

Back to top Go down

Busy, busy, busy.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1