Share | 

Thank You NCFJ Members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
rylandnc
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER

PostSubject: Thank You NCFJ Members   Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:27 pm

As I go about my daily life, sometimes I begin to think people are generally mean and don't care for others outside of their small circles. Then something can happen, like me losing my father, and BAM. People like we have here in the NCFJ group start sending texts and messages and emails of support and thoughts. Some I have met in person, some I have not.

All and can say is thank you, from my heart. And WOW what a great, awesome, wonderful group of people we have in the NCFJ family.

I really hate I had to cancel out of the OBX trip. Especially since I ended up so close just up in Suffolk, VA. I had much rather been in the wind and blowing water and sand with you guys. I hope all are safe and that no harm came to any FJ's. Looking forward to reading and seeing all the stories and pictures. And damn it, I missed out on a badass sticker!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Thank You NCFJ Members   Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:16 pm

Ryland, from Benji and myself we thank you for being a great friend. I know for us we have looked forward to every NCFJ event especially knowing that you will be there to make us laugh and keep us smiling.

2014 Ultimate Edition Trail Teams
Jami Stanley
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Thank You NCFJ Members   Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:22 pm

its great to have such a good person as yourself Ryland...you are the kind of guy that makes this group so great...Angie and myself are praying for you and yours ....we hope all is well with you ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Thank You NCFJ Members   Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:34 pm

Ryland, I have got to hang out with you a few times and definitely consider you a friend. It has been great knowing you and look forward to more fun times ahead. Again I am sorry about your loss and we definitely missed having you there for our abbreviated weekend....I hope things are moving along for you and can't wait for our next meet! Take care buddy!

David

Follow me on Twitter: @NCFJ_Cruisers1

NCFJ Cruisers YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/NCFJCruisers

2010 Trail Teams Edition - ToyTec 3" Ultimate Lift, Light Racing UCA's, PIAA XTreme White Plus headlights, PIAA 520 series Fog/Driving lights, 2010 BudBuilt Front Skid, BudBuilt engine skid, Ricochet LCA guards, BajaRack OEM roofrack basket, MaxTrax recovery ramps, Husky Floor Liners, Midland 75-822 40 Channel 2 Way Radio, Bandi Mount with 4' Firestick II, OrangeBoxx Side Cubby PSD (NCFJ Edition), Outrider Suspension armor, K&N drop in airfilter for on-road travel, OEM Airfilter when wheeling.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com

PostSubject: Re: Thank You NCFJ Members   Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:14 am

Sun Cruiser 6 wrote:
Ryland, from Benji and myself we thank you for being a great friend. I know for us we have looked forward to every NCFJ event especially knowing that you will be there to make us laugh and keep us smiling.

Agreed!!! We all missed you and don't worry I'll have a decal for you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank You NCFJ Members   

Back to top Go down

Thank You NCFJ Members
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1