Share | 

Winch Mount Special - Clearance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
USOffRoad
SUPPORTING VENDOR - US Offroad
SUPPORTING VENDOR - US Offroad

PostSubject: Winch Mount Special - Clearance   Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:30 pm

For a year I had several people begging me to build winch mounts with no shackle mounts. Some were overseas and had government issues, some just didn't want the mounts, some had the factory brush bars that interfered with shackle mounts. A few months ago I had 3 built just for this reason...and you guessed it, nobody is buying them, not even those that requested said version.

And so it goes...

So, I need to get them out of my way. There is no difference compared to our standard mount other than the lack of shackle mounts. I've reduced these to $400.00, saving $95.00 over the regular mounts.

No coupon code needed, I'm not advertising them on the site as such but the discount is quietly in place. Just select the Shackle Mounts option as 'None' and it will automatically discount the mount. I have 3 in stock, no more, no less, first come, first served...once gone no more will be built.

Buy yours here: http://usoffroad.us/store/mount

You can see the difference between the two...the one without shackle mounts on the bottom of course.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.usoffroad.us

Winch Mount Special - Clearance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1