Share | 

Looking for AT FJ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Droop07FJ
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Looking for AT FJ   Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:12 pm

Made the mistake of letting my wife drive my FJ the other week. Turns out she likes driving it but doesnt have much confidence in herself driving a manual. Wasnt a big deal untill we did a little bit of offroading at the Biltmore estate. She asked me last night if I would consider selling/trading my FJ in on a AT one. I told her I would look around to see what I could find. So if anybody knows or sees a good deal please let me know. I am trying to use this whole situation to get her to let me buy a 2011 TT but will see if that works out Very Happy

oh, if this is in the wrong forum please feel free to move it. Didnt know where else to post it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Looking for AT FJ   Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:25 am

Droop07FJ wrote:
Made the mistake of letting my wife drive my FJ the other week. Turns out she likes driving it but doesnt have much confidence in herself driving a manual. Wasnt a big deal untill we did a little bit of offroading at the Biltmore estate. She asked me last night if I would consider selling/trading my FJ in on a AT one. I told her I would look around to see what I could find. So if anybody knows or sees a good deal please let me know. I am trying to use this whole situation to get her to let me buy a 2011 TT but will see if that works out Very Happy

oh, if this is in the wrong forum please feel free to move it. Didnt know where else to post it.

Good luck !!! cheers cheers

Follow me on Twitter: @NCFJ_Cruisers1

NCFJ Cruisers YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/NCFJCruisers

2010 Trail Teams Edition - ToyTec 3" Ultimate Lift, Light Racing UCA's, PIAA XTreme White Plus headlights, PIAA 520 series Fog/Driving lights, 2010 BudBuilt Front Skid, BudBuilt engine skid, Ricochet LCA guards, BajaRack OEM roofrack basket, MaxTrax recovery ramps, Husky Floor Liners, Midland 75-822 40 Channel 2 Way Radio, Bandi Mount with 4' Firestick II, OrangeBoxx Side Cubby PSD (NCFJ Edition), Outrider Suspension armor, K&N drop in airfilter for on-road travel, OEM Airfilter when wheeling.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Looking for AT FJ   Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:30 am

Also, we have the Imperial AT-FJ here on the forum.... Wink

Follow me on Twitter: @NCFJ_Cruisers1

NCFJ Cruisers YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/NCFJCruisers

2010 Trail Teams Edition - ToyTec 3" Ultimate Lift, Light Racing UCA's, PIAA XTreme White Plus headlights, PIAA 520 series Fog/Driving lights, 2010 BudBuilt Front Skid, BudBuilt engine skid, Ricochet LCA guards, BajaRack OEM roofrack basket, MaxTrax recovery ramps, Husky Floor Liners, Midland 75-822 40 Channel 2 Way Radio, Bandi Mount with 4' Firestick II, OrangeBoxx Side Cubby PSD (NCFJ Edition), Outrider Suspension armor, K&N drop in airfilter for on-road travel, OEM Airfilter when wheeling.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Looking for AT FJ   Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Seize the moment, its not going to get any better...take her to the dealer and let her test drive the TT! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for AT FJ   

Back to top Go down

Looking for AT FJ
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: General/Off Topic Discussion :: "All Other" Posts-
Jump to: