Scuba Driver Stickers

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Scottydog
MODERATOR & SUPPORTING MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Scuba Driver Stickers   Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:57 pm

So there used to be a Scuba Sticker thing going on in the Blue Room. Unfortunately the guy who was getting these together passed away a while back. I think there is someone trying to get another sticker in memory of him. I truly do not mean to disrespect anyone, if I am, I will drop the whole idea. I used one of the sticker ideas they have floating around and came up with this one. Would anyone be interested in having a sticker like this?

2008 ALL Silver FJ
Bilstein 5100s Front, Bilstein 5125 Rear Shocks, OME 895 Rear Springs Rear, 285/75/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Baja Utility Roof Rack, Mombasa RTT, OEM Brush Guard, Custom Rock Sliders (Defensive Designs), BMC (Defensive Design), Ricochet Skids, All-Pro Ultimate Rear Lower Control Arms, All-Pro E-Locker Guard, Volant Cold Air Intake, FlowMaster 40 Series, Hot 12v Outlet, Custom FJammer, LED Dome Lights, MPac Rear Door Storage, Orange Boxx Custom P.S.D. Rear Side Storage, Custom Rear Storage Unit, Blacked-out Emblems, Scuba Driver Mod, Smittybilt Air Compressor, Midland 75-822 CB with 4' Firestik on Bandi Mount, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra Headlights, Metal-tech Tube Doors
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Scuba Driver Stickers   Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:59 pm

Sign me up.... I remember seeing this on the Blue Room also but it was a very old post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/rolando.villegas
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Scuba Driver Stickers   Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:01 pm

Btw, Scott, how do you like your K&N Drop in Filter? David likes his a lot and says he gets better gas mileage. He cleans it out every 20K miles or so. I was thinking about getting one but Im undecided because Ive heard good and bad things.
Back to top Go down
Scottydog

PostSubject: Re: Scuba Driver Stickers   Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:14 pm

I have put a K&N in every car I have owned. It always seems to add a mile or 2 to my mileage. Not a lot, but something. I have also always added a better exhaust, typically a Flowmaster to help with the air going out. That also gives me an additional 1-2 mpgs. I am still shopping for the muffler.

I would highly recommend the K&N...better yet, the K&N CAI. Just a bit out of my price range.

2008 ALL Silver FJ
Bilstein 5100s Front, Bilstein 5125 Rear Shocks, OME 895 Rear Springs Rear, 285/75/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Baja Utility Roof Rack, Mombasa RTT, OEM Brush Guard, Custom Rock Sliders (Defensive Designs), BMC (Defensive Design), Ricochet Skids, All-Pro Ultimate Rear Lower Control Arms, All-Pro E-Locker Guard, Volant Cold Air Intake, FlowMaster 40 Series, Hot 12v Outlet, Custom FJammer, LED Dome Lights, MPac Rear Door Storage, Orange Boxx Custom P.S.D. Rear Side Storage, Custom Rear Storage Unit, Blacked-out Emblems, Scuba Driver Mod, Smittybilt Air Compressor, Midland 75-822 CB with 4' Firestik on Bandi Mount, Sylvania Silverstar Ultra Headlights, Metal-tech Tube Doors
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Scuba Driver Stickers   Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:17 pm

Cool, thanks. Keep me posted on the decal.
Back to top Go down
Scottydog

PostSubject: Re: Scuba Driver Stickers   Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:18 pm

Here is another sticker style. Which do you like best?

2008 ALL Silver FJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Scuba Driver Stickers   Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:23 pm

I like the second one better; image is more centered.
Back to top Go down
Scottydog

PostSubject: Re: Scuba Driver Stickers   Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:19 pm

As they are, they measure 4" wide and about 3" high. Do you think that is big enough? I don't want a huge sticker. Plus, I will put mine under the hood with the rest of my stickers.

2008 ALL Silver FJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Scuba Driver Stickers   Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:21 pm

LOVE the scuba driver sticker!!!!

Follow me on Twitter: @NCFJ_Cruisers1

NCFJ Cruisers YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/NCFJCruisers

2010 Trail Teams Edition - ToyTec 3" Ultimate Lift, Light Racing UCA's, PIAA XTreme White Plus headlights, PIAA 520 series Fog/Driving lights, 2010 BudBuilt Front Skid, BudBuilt engine skid, Ricochet LCA guards, BajaRack OEM roofrack basket, MaxTrax recovery ramps, Husky Floor Liners, Midland 75-822 40 Channel 2 Way Radio, Bandi Mount with 4' Firestick II, OrangeBoxx Side Cubby PSD (NCFJ Edition), Outrider Suspension armor, K&N drop in airfilter for on-road travel, OEM Airfilter when wheeling.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Scuba Driver Stickers   Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:48 pm

That sounds pretty small to me. I think something around 6" wide x 4" tall might look a little better. You also have to think you don't want the "FJ"to look stretched or smooshed.
Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Scuba Driver Stickers   Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:45 pm

Hey Scott, any updates on the scuba decal?
Back to top Go down
Scottydog

PostSubject: Re: Scuba Driver Stickers   Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:50 pm

Trying to find a place to get them made. Local place wants $3.50 each...I am thinking maybe 50 of them...bit more than I want to spend. Was hoping to find somewhere reasonable so I could give them away like the NCFJ stickers.

2008 ALL Silver FJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Scuba Driver Stickers   Mon Oct 10, 2011 7:57 pm

Hmmm that's crazy. Maybe they'd be willing to offer a discount for several?? Im not sure how many group members actually have this mod done either. You could maybe do a quick poll for a few days or a week to get a better idea of how many decals you'd want to have made. I also think folks would be willing to pay a few bucks also. Check with David maybe to see where the NCFJ ones were made. Let me know if I can help!!
Back to top Go down
Scottydog

PostSubject: Scuba Driver Options   Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:15 pm

Here are my the 3 choices I have come up with. I have found a place to make them and would like to get them done in time for OBX. Which one you like?

2008 ALL Silver FJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Scuba Driver Stickers   Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:27 pm

I like the first one of course... Wink

Follow me on Twitter: @NCFJ_Cruisers1

NCFJ Cruisers YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/NCFJCruisers

2010 Trail Teams Edition - ToyTec 3" Ultimate Lift, Light Racing UCA's, PIAA XTreme White Plus headlights, PIAA 520 series Fog/Driving lights, 2010 BudBuilt Front Skid, BudBuilt engine skid, Ricochet LCA guards, BajaRack OEM roofrack basket, MaxTrax recovery ramps, Husky Floor Liners, Midland 75-822 40 Channel 2 Way Radio, Bandi Mount with 4' Firestick II, OrangeBoxx Side Cubby PSD (NCFJ Edition), Outrider Suspension armor, K&N drop in airfilter for on-road travel, OEM Airfilter when wheeling.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Scuba Driver Stickers   Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:36 pm

I agree with David. I like the first. Definitely a little more creative than the one that was already done on the blue room... AND it incorporates the "NCFJ".

Good work.
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Scuba Driver Stickers   Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:23 pm

My vote is the first one, gotta identify the board, gotta! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scottydog

PostSubject: Re: Scuba Driver Stickers   Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:37 am

OK...I went with option 1. I know I only got 3 votes, but I made the command decision. They will be ready early next week. Limited supply initially...I will have them at the OBX meet. First come, first scuba...

2008 ALL Silver FJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Scuba Driver Stickers   Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:12 pm

Awesome!!!! If you could hold one aside for me, Id appreciate that.... afterall, I have the snorkel AND the scuba mod!!!
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Scuba Driver Stickers   Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:41 pm

I voted and am not going to be able to make the OBX trip, matters of National Defense Very Happy , so what's it goint to take to get one? I'm still trying to get the board sticker!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scottydog

PostSubject: Re: Scuba Driver Stickers   Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:27 pm

Stickers are in...

2008 ALL Silver FJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Scuba Driver Stickers   Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:38 pm

Hell yeah Scott!!! That looks GREAT!!! Cant wait to get mine on!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scuba Driver Stickers   Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:43 pm

NC FJ Driver wrote:
I'm still trying to get the board sticker!

Me too! Smile

Nice work on the sticker! There are some creative folks on this forum!
Back to top Go down
BattBoy
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: Scuba Driver Stickers   Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:09 am

Are any of these stickers still available? A buddy and I plan to do the scuba mod ASAP and I'd like to buy a couple! If they are no longer available does anyone know of a business in the Cary/Raleigh area that could produce them? Many thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scottydog

PostSubject: Re: Scuba Driver Stickers   Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:37 am

I have a few of them left...I'm in Raleigh but will be away this weekend. Where in Cary are you? My office is off Airport Blvd.

2008 ALL Silver FJ
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scuba Driver Stickers   

Back to top Go down

Scuba Driver Stickers
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next