Share | 

January 2012 NCFJ Meet and Greet - Official Wild Wings Meetup Info

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: January 2012 NCFJ Meet and Greet - Official Wild Wings Meetup Info   Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:44 pm

cgaw wrote:

I'm in...AG with pilot!

Sorry, cgaw, whats your name so I can add you to the list? Just post on the "official" thread with the location info. Thanks!

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/rolando.villegas

PostSubject: Re: January 2012 NCFJ Meet and Greet - Official Wild Wings Meetup Info   Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:41 am

We're planning on it!
Back to top Go down
soclbtrfly
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: January 2012 NCFJ Meet and Greet - Official Wild Wings Meetup Info   Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:09 am

Michael (Bigdogdewey2) and I will be there!

Cheers!
Angie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crazy Hube
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: January 2012 NCFJ Meet and Greet - Official Wild Wings Meetup Info   Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:17 am

CarolinaCruiser15 wrote:
Awesome, you bringing anyone with you Casey??

No one at the moment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
totald
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: January 2012 NCFJ Meet and Greet - Official Wild Wings Meetup Info   Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:57 pm

My wife and I would consider a trip out there for this. Our one issue though is kids. We would make an overnight trip out of it so they would come with us. What is the feeling on that? I know some things are more of an adult get together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: January 2012 NCFJ Meet and Greet - Official Wild Wings Meetup Info   Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:42 am

totald wrote:
My wife and I would consider a trip out there for this. Our one issue though is kids. We would make an overnight trip out of it so they would come with us. What is the feeling on that? I know some things are more of an adult get together.

Well, I am bringing my 5 year old son. This is a meeting early enough for dinner, then if people decide to stay late into the night, that is up to them. Our meet up for dinner in Greensboro was fun and there were plenty of kids... I can't speak for everyone but I don't mind the kids.

Follow me on Twitter: @NCFJ_Cruisers1

NCFJ Cruisers YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/NCFJCruisers

2010 Trail Teams Edition - ToyTec 3" Ultimate Lift, Light Racing UCA's, PIAA XTreme White Plus headlights, PIAA 520 series Fog/Driving lights, 2010 BudBuilt Front Skid, BudBuilt engine skid, Ricochet LCA guards, BajaRack OEM roofrack basket, MaxTrax recovery ramps, Husky Floor Liners, Midland 75-822 40 Channel 2 Way Radio, Bandi Mount with 4' Firestick II, OrangeBoxx Side Cubby PSD (NCFJ Edition), Outrider Suspension armor, K&N drop in airfilter for on-road travel, OEM Airfilter when wheeling.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com

PostSubject: Re: January 2012 NCFJ Meet and Greet - Official Wild Wings Meetup Info   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:39 am

David B wrote:
totald wrote:

Well, I am bringing my 5 year old son. This is a meeting early enough for dinner, then if people decide to stay late into the night, that is up to them. Our meet up for dinner in Greensboro was fun and there were plenty of kids... I can't speak for everyone but I don't mind the kids.

Nicole & I don't have them but that doesn't mean we don't like them... we just don't want any we're responsible for! bounce
Back to top Go down
Snowdogyyz
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: January 2012 NCFJ Meet and Greet - Official Wild Wings Meetup Info   Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:53 am

Aren't we all just big kids anyway???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: January 2012 NCFJ Meet and Greet - Official Wild Wings Meetup Info   Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:00 pm

totald wrote:

We'll be there early enough that it wouldnt be a problem. It very much like the atmosphere at Buffalo Wild Wings; family oriented during the day/evening and a little louder at night. Ive been there watching a band til 2am and Ive never seen it get out of control.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: January 2012 NCFJ Meet and Greet - Official Wild Wings Meetup Info   Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:44 pm

CarolinaCruiser15 wrote:
totald wrote:

We'll be there early enough that it wouldnt be a problem. It very much like the atmosphere at Buffalo Wild Wings; family oriented during the day/evening and a little louder at night. Ive been there watching a band til 2am and Ive never seen it get out of control.

I'm betting because you're usually the out of control one!
Back to top Go down
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: January 2012 NCFJ Meet and Greet - Official Wild Wings Meetup Info   Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:46 pm

paulwardinc wrote:
CarolinaCruiser15 wrote:
totald wrote:

I'm betting because you're usually the out of control one!

No comment. Wink
Back to top Go down
rylandnc
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: January 2012 NCFJ Meet and Greet - Official Wild Wings Meetup Info   Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:43 pm

Put me down for this one too. Just me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: January 2012 NCFJ Meet and Greet - Official Wild Wings Meetup Info   Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:15 pm

Looks like we have a good crowd forming!

2010 Trail Teams Edition - ToyTec 3" Ultimate Lift, Light Racing UCA's, PIAA XTreme White Plus headlights, PIAA 520 series Fog/Driving lights, 2010 BudBuilt Front Skid, BudBuilt engine skid, Ricochet LCA guards, BajaRack OEM roofrack basket, MaxTrax recovery ramps, Husky Floor Liners, Midland 75-822 40 Channel 2 Way Radio, Bandi Mount with 4' Firestick II, OrangeBoxx Side Cubby PSD (NCFJ Edition), Outrider Suspension armor, K&N drop in airfilter for on-road travel, OEM Airfilter when wheeling.....
Back to top Go down
85runner
Trail Scout
Trail Scout

PostSubject: Re: January 2012 NCFJ Meet and Greet - Official Wild Wings Meetup Info   Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:46 pm

I'll probably head up there. Most likely gone come with Casey.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: January 2012 NCFJ Meet and Greet - Official Wild Wings Meetup Info   Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:49 pm

85runner wrote:

Tyler, you better show up and bring the beast!!!!! Laughing afro

Back to top Go down
85runner
Trail Scout
Trail Scout

PostSubject: Re: January 2012 NCFJ Meet and Greet - Official Wild Wings Meetup Info   Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:54 pm

David B wrote:
85runner wrote:

Hopefully it wont be broke too much by then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crazy Hube
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: January 2012 NCFJ Meet and Greet - Official Wild Wings Meetup Info   Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:57 pm

85runner wrote:
David B wrote:
85runner wrote:

That will be tough
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: January 2012 NCFJ Meet and Greet - Official Wild Wings Meetup Info   Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:04 pm

85runner wrote:
David B wrote:
85runner wrote:

Well, Casey will tow you there then....LOL

Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: January 2012 NCFJ Meet and Greet - Official Wild Wings Meetup Info   Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:07 pm

Snowdogyyz wrote:

You coming to the event? And if you are, will you be driving the Cruiser, the 40 or make it husband and wife and drive both? Smile lol!

Back to top Go down
Crazy Hube
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: January 2012 NCFJ Meet and Greet - Official Wild Wings Meetup Info   Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:37 pm

David B wrote:
85runner wrote:
David B wrote:
85runner wrote:

Well, Casey will tow you there then....LOL

Wrong again! I don't have the power!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snowdogyyz
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: January 2012 NCFJ Meet and Greet - Official Wild Wings Meetup Info   Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:45 am

David B wrote:
Snowdogyyz wrote:

You coming to the event? And if you are, will you be driving the Cruiser, the 40 or make it husband and wife and drive both? Smile lol!

I'm going to try to make this one. Not sure about my wife... depends on her call schedule. I will probably be in the FJ Cruiser and not the 40... it will be pretty cold by the time this event rolls around! I may bring it to the truck show at Leith though......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: January 2012 NCFJ Meet and Greet - Official Wild Wings Meetup Info   Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:51 am

Snowdogyyz wrote:
David B wrote:
Snowdogyyz wrote:

I'm going to try to make this one. Not sure about my wife... depends on her call schedule. I will probably be in the FJ Cruiser and not the 40... it will be pretty cold by the time this event rolls around! I may bring it to the truck show at Leith though......

Well YEAH we expect to see th 40 at the truck show... Smile

Back to top Go down
FlexIncRunner
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Re: January 2012 NCFJ Meet and Greet - Official Wild Wings Meetup Info   Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:49 pm

Gonna try to make it to this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: January 2012 NCFJ Meet and Greet - Official Wild Wings Meetup Info   Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:51 pm

FlexIncRunner wrote:
Gonna try to make it to this

Sounds great! Im sorry, whats your name so I can add it to the list? And will you be bringing anyone??

Thanks!

Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: January 2012 NCFJ Meet and Greet - Official Wild Wings Meetup Info   Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:00 pm

Rolando, Flexinc is Robert Wyrick, the guy with the OD green monster SFA 4Runner.... Remember? Smile

Good to see you on the forum Robert !!!

Really hope you Can make it!

Last edited by David B on Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: January 2012 NCFJ Meet and Greet - Official Wild Wings Meetup Info   

Back to top Go down

January 2012 NCFJ Meet and Greet - Official Wild Wings Meetup Info
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next