Share | 

Hello from New Bern

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PirateCruiser03
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Hello from New Bern   Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:20 pm

How's everyone doing? I've been a follower on the facebook page for about a month or 2 and have finally joined the forum. My name is Robbie and I recently (August) traded in 2004 Wrangler Unlimited for a black 2007 FJ Cruiser SE with TRD wheels. And it was a good trade/upgrade. The only mod I have done so far is the MPAC center console rack by Springtrail. A few weeks ago at the NC State Fair someone backed into my rear bumper and was kind enough to leave their information so I used that excuse to start turning the bumper wings from silver to black. I bought two black rear bumper wings and will be painting the front wings and grille to match. This past weekend I ordered the daystar lift. Once my current tires need to be replaced I am planning on getting Mamba M6 wheels and 285s (not sure what kind).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/rdunn3000
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Hello from New Bern   Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:30 pm

Welcome PirateCruiser03! Glad you decided to join us on the forum. It is a great place with great people! Make sure you keep an eye on the individual trail rides section as well as group events. Some up coming events are a neet here in Raleigh in January at Wild Wing Cafe and the 2nd Annual NCFJ Cruisers Truck Show in April. LAst year was great and we are looking to make this year bigger and better! Stay tuned!

Also, how about posting a pic of that center console mod?

Again, welcome!!!

cheers cheers cheers

Follow me on Twitter: @NCFJ_Cruisers1

NCFJ Cruisers YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/NCFJCruisers

2010 Trail Teams Edition - ToyTec 3" Ultimate Lift, Light Racing UCA's, PIAA XTreme White Plus headlights, PIAA 520 series Fog/Driving lights, 2010 BudBuilt Front Skid, BudBuilt engine skid, Ricochet LCA guards, BajaRack OEM roofrack basket, MaxTrax recovery ramps, Husky Floor Liners, Midland 75-822 40 Channel 2 Way Radio, Bandi Mount with 4' Firestick II, OrangeBoxx Side Cubby PSD (NCFJ Edition), Outrider Suspension armor, K&N drop in airfilter for on-road travel, OEM Airfilter when wheeling.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
Orange Boxx
SUPPORTING VENDOR - OrangeBoxx
SUPPORTING VENDOR - OrangeBoxx

PostSubject: Re: Hello from New Bern   Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:13 am

Welcome to the forums !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.orangeboxxfabrication.com
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: welcome   Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:17 am

Welcome to the boards. I would say you made one helluva upgrade! Heep to Toyota!! lol...its always funny how one can find any excuse they can to upgrade parts on thier vehicle. Bad thing that someone hit your truck, but great excuse for new stuff.!! I like you ambitious plans for your FJ... Good luck in your upgreades. If you need any help let any one of us here know and i can guarantee that you will get the help you need!

Mike Thompson
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from New Bern   

Back to top Go down

Hello from New Bern
Page 1 of 1