Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Charlotte area/Auto Solutions meet and dinner event Saturday 2/25/2012!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte area/Auto Solutions meet and dinner event Saturday 2/25/2012!   Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:06 am

Sun Cruiser 6 wrote:
hahaha!!! Now I understand the damage one of these can cause. Still not as funny as the unbolted toilet!!

I now have this mental image of someone pressing the button for a new azzgasket, freaking out and falling over because that toilet was unbolted...

I was laughing so hard before we left I ended up with a headache, probably from the lack of oxygen. Thanks to everyone who put this together. Next time I'll set up a CB tuning area for everyone and we'll try to keep it free of large metal buildings and overhead powerlines since I'm sure that has some negative effect. Great evening with some great people!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rylandnc
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte area/Auto Solutions meet and dinner event Saturday 2/25/2012!   Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:02 pm

Speedrye wrote:
I now have this mental image of someone pressing the button for a new azzgasket, freaking out and falling over because that toilet was unbolted...

MmmmHmmm....it's all funny until somebody gets hurt. Or flopping on a wet turdy floor with no clean dry clothes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte area/Auto Solutions meet and dinner event Saturday 2/25/2012!   Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:31 pm

I assume Scott behaved?
Back to top Go down
Auto Solutions
SUPPORTING VENDOR - ASI
SUPPORTING VENDOR - ASI

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte area/Auto Solutions meet and dinner event Saturday 2/25/2012!   Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:27 pm

Sam and I had a great time, It was good to put a face to all the names here! Cant wait to do it again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.asi-autosolutions.com
Darklight
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte area/Auto Solutions meet and dinner event Saturday 2/25/2012!   Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:34 pm

It was great seeing you guys again and meeting allot of new faces. We enjoyed our selves and big thanks goes out to Brian for hosting the shop, Jami & Benji for the hard work on the shirts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xx_Black-out
South Carolina Liaison
South Carolina Liaison

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte area/Auto Solutions meet and dinner event Saturday 2/25/2012!   Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:13 am

Did anyone get pictures of the event? I haven't found any yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte area/Auto Solutions meet and dinner event Saturday 2/25/2012!   Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:31 am

Auto Solutions wrote:
Sam and I had a great time, It was good to put a face to all the names here! Cant wait to do it again.

Thanks again Brian! You will have to let me know how the Caprice turns out....LOL can't wait to hang out again in April!

Darklight wrote:
It was great seeing you guys again and meeting allot of new faces. We enjoyed our selves and big thanks goes out to Brian for hosting the shop, Jami & Benji for the hard work on the shirts.

x2. And again thanks to Bobby and Lisa for their hard work on our cool new logo!!! Like I said in reply to Brian, can't wait to hang out again in April!

Xx_Black-out wrote:
Did anyone get pictures of the event? I haven't found any yet

Jami's wife got some good shots as well as others with their cameras....so just waiting to see them posted here. *hint hint to all the photographers... Wink *

Follow me on Twitter: @NCFJ_Cruisers1

NCFJ Cruisers YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/NCFJCruisers

2010 Trail Teams Edition - ToyTec 3" Ultimate Lift, Light Racing UCA's, PIAA XTreme White Plus headlights, PIAA 520 series Fog/Driving lights, 2010 BudBuilt Front Skid, BudBuilt engine skid, Ricochet LCA guards, BajaRack OEM roofrack basket, MaxTrax recovery ramps, Husky Floor Liners, Midland 75-822 40 Channel 2 Way Radio, Bandi Mount with 4' Firestick II, OrangeBoxx Side Cubby PSD (NCFJ Edition), Outrider Suspension armor, K&N drop in airfilter for on-road travel, OEM Airfilter when wheeling.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
CarolinaCruiser15
Gunner
Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte area/Auto Solutions meet and dinner event Saturday 2/25/2012!   Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:55 pm

Im going ahead and locking this post so we can move onto the thread for the show in April =)

Thanks again everyone for a great turnout and extra kudos to Jami for getting everything set up!!!!! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/rolando.villegas
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte area/Auto Solutions meet and dinner event Saturday 2/25/2012!   Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:12 pm

Thanks Rolando. See you all at the show!!!

Follow me on Twitter: @NCFJ_Cruisers1

NCFJ Cruisers YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/NCFJCruisers

2010 Trail Teams Edition - ToyTec 3" Ultimate Lift, Light Racing UCA's, PIAA XTreme White Plus headlights, PIAA 520 series Fog/Driving lights, 2010 BudBuilt Front Skid, BudBuilt engine skid, Ricochet LCA guards, BajaRack OEM roofrack basket, MaxTrax recovery ramps, Husky Floor Liners, Midland 75-822 40 Channel 2 Way Radio, Bandi Mount with 4' Firestick II, OrangeBoxx Side Cubby PSD (NCFJ Edition), Outrider Suspension armor, K&N drop in airfilter for on-road travel, OEM Airfilter when wheeling.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlotte area/Auto Solutions meet and dinner event Saturday 2/25/2012!   

Back to top Go down

Charlotte area/Auto Solutions meet and dinner event Saturday 2/25/2012!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6