Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Developed a squeak in the right rear????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
totald
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Developed a squeak in the right rear????   Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:16 am

No squeaky seat hear. And I am curios about the problem raising the lower part of the seat. It was said that the strap was useless for unlatching it. Mine does not latch at all so did that change or is there some serious binding there?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Developed a squeak in the right rear????   Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:24 am

I have the squeak too! I have noticed it at times but keep forgetting to look into it. I've assumed it was the rear seat all along so it's good to see this post. I will be trying David's fix first and then move on from there.
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Developed a squeak in the right rear????   Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:26 am

paulwardinc wrote:
I have the squeak too! I have noticed it at times but keep forgetting to look into it. I've assumed it was the rear seat all along so it's good to see this post. I will be trying David's fix first and then move on from there.

Slam it and move on!!!! Twisted Evil (hit it and forget it?) lol

Always works for me!!!

Follow me on Twitter: @NCFJ_Cruisers1

NCFJ Cruisers YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/NCFJCruisers

2010 Trail Teams Edition - ToyTec 3" Ultimate Lift, Light Racing UCA's, PIAA XTreme White Plus headlights, PIAA 520 series Fog/Driving lights, 2010 BudBuilt Front Skid, BudBuilt engine skid, Ricochet LCA guards, BajaRack OEM roofrack basket, MaxTrax recovery ramps, Husky Floor Liners, Midland 75-822 40 Channel 2 Way Radio, Bandi Mount with 4' Firestick II, OrangeBoxx Side Cubby PSD (NCFJ Edition), Outrider Suspension armor, K&N drop in airfilter for on-road travel, OEM Airfilter when wheeling.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
rylandnc
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER

PostSubject: Re: Developed a squeak in the right rear????   Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:37 pm

My rear seat latch squeak is back. The first lube worked for about a year. This time I think I'll try putting a little electrical tape around the latch. I heard this works too. It's an annoying little squeak for those of you who hadn't seen this thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Developed a squeak in the right rear????   Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:43 pm

I just open the latch and slam them back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Developed a squeak in the right rear????   

Back to top Go down

Developed a squeak in the right rear????
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2