HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

My Daughter has taken my FJ to Philladelphia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dsbike
Trail Scout
Trail Scout

PostSubject: My Daughter has taken my FJ to Philladelphia   Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:40 pm

My FJ is on its way to Philladelphia today & I am not in it. Instead I am driving my daughters 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee. 235K miles and a rear axel that hums. Just didn't want her to drive that far & have a problem. The Jeep used to be mine before I bought the FJ so i am well familiar with it. Put a new used some what rebuilt engine in it last year. Everything except rings & head reworked. The rear axel has been humming since 75K. Cheap Jeep gears.

As for my daughter, she is 22 & and heading up to PA with her finace' for back surgery at Laser Spine Institute. A few good words & thoughts for her next Tuesday would very much appreciated. She is a Paremedic for Davidson County and her back just continued to get worse over the past couple of months, then 2 weeks ago she got rear ended in an auto accident. She has been out of work & in bed since.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: My Daughter has taken my FJ to Philladelphia   Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:54 pm

dsbike wrote:
My FJ is on its way to Philladelphia today & I am not in it. Instead I am driving my daughters 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee. 235K miles and a rear axel that hums. Just didn't want her to drive that far & have a problem. The Jeep used to be mine before I bought the FJ so i am well familiar with it. Put a new used some what rebuilt engine in it last year. Everything except rings & head reworked. The rear axel has been humming since 75K. Cheap Jeep gears.

As for my daughter, she is 22 & and heading up to PA with her finace' for back surgery at Laser Spine Institute. A few good words & thoughts for her next Tuesday would very much appreciated. She is a Paremedic for Davidson County and her back just continued to get worse over the past couple of months, then 2 weeks ago she got rear ended in an auto accident. She has been out of work & in bed since.

You got my thoughts and prayers for her buddy! Hope all goes well and sorru you are "stuck" in the J**p Wink

Follow me on Twitter: @NCFJ_Cruisers1

NCFJ Cruisers YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/NCFJCruisers

2010 Trail Teams Edition - ToyTec 3" Ultimate Lift, Light Racing UCA's, PIAA XTreme White Plus headlights, PIAA 520 series Fog/Driving lights, 2010 BudBuilt Front Skid, BudBuilt engine skid, Ricochet LCA guards, BajaRack OEM roofrack basket, MaxTrax recovery ramps, Husky Floor Liners, Midland 75-822 40 Channel 2 Way Radio, Bandi Mount with 4' Firestick II, OrangeBoxx Side Cubby PSD (NCFJ Edition), Outrider Suspension armor, K&N drop in airfilter for on-road travel, OEM Airfilter when wheeling.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com

My Daughter has taken my FJ to Philladelphia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1