HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Professional Printing of USFS Motor Vehicle Use Maps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Southeast Overland
VENDOR - SEO
VENDOR - SEO

PostSubject: Professional Printing of USFS Motor Vehicle Use Maps   Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:47 pm

Want to know where USFS roads open to vehicular traffic are located? Southeast Overland now offers professional printing of USFS Motor Vehicle Use Maps (MVUMs). These maps are printed 24x36" in-house on a large format plotter. We currently have MVUMs in our WEB STORE for purchase of a large print for all available NC and GA districts. Districts in other states are coming soon. Please contact us if you need a district in any state that you do not see listed.

You can find our WEB STORE HERE, and printing services for MVUMs HERE.

Last edited by Southeast Overland on Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.SoutheastOverland.com

PostSubject: Re: Professional Printing of USFS Motor Vehicle Use Maps   Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:04 pm

I am interested in this. Is there a compilation of sort? Where you wouldn't have to pay $15 for each one?

Also, I am interested in Southern GA (near FL border). I am not familiar enough with the area to know which of those maps would represent that area. My brother lives there, so I am sure I could find out. Just thought I would throw the question out there though.
Back to top Go down
Southeast Overland
VENDOR - SEO
VENDOR - SEO

PostSubject: Re: Professional Printing of USFS Motor Vehicle Use Maps   Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:04 pm

Brian wrote:
I am interested in this. Is there a compilation of sort? Where you wouldn't have to pay $15 for each one?

Also, I am interested in Southern GA (near FL border). I am not familiar enough with the area to know which of those maps would represent that area. My brother lives there, so I am sure I could find out. Just thought I would throw the question out there though.

Brian - some Forests have a map for each District and some Forest just have one map. So the best thing to do is narrow down your area of interest and then only purchase the maps you need. The $15 price is discounted from the professional rate I charge for consulting projects.

You can check out the GA MVUM webpage HERE and view the maps to narrow down the areas you are specifically interested in. Another option is to go with the Chattahoochee-Oconee Nat'l Forest Map Book which puts the MVUMs into one, 50-page 8.5x11 map book. You can download this yourself for free from HERE or purchase a laser printed, and comb bound with a heavy back cover and clear front coverprint from Southeast Overland HERE.

The MVUMs show legal USFS roads and trails for vehicular use. If a road or trail on USFS land is not shown then it is not legal to travel in a motor vehicle. Staying to only legal trails helps everyone keep what trails we do have left open.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Southeast Overland
VENDOR - SEO
VENDOR - SEO

PostSubject: Re: Professional Printing of USFS Motor Vehicle Use Maps   Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:39 pm

Links updated for the new WEB STORE.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professional Printing of USFS Motor Vehicle Use Maps   

Back to top Go down

Professional Printing of USFS Motor Vehicle Use Maps
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1