Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Doug Thorley Header group buy chance (Ends 14 APR)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
arkansasman5
Greenhorn
Greenhorn

PostSubject: Doug Thorley Header group buy chance (Ends 14 APR)   Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:20 pm

Heres info on a chance to get DT headers for 15% off -

I want to really thank all of you for your interest and URD really does appreciate your business.

URD is hyper focused on Toyota truck performance and when you purchase products from URD this allows us to channel funds into R&D and product development and that results in new cool go fast parts for your truck for you to enjoy a little later.

URD is the largest stocking dealer for Doug Thorley products for Toyota applications, but there are a few products we do not have on hand, THY-508-C (early Tundra V8), THY-507-C (3.4L non-EGR), and THY-515-LS-C (1GR Long Tubes). We have sold out of those applications. More are on order and are being made now. URD has purchased the entire production run of those items and should be ready to ship in a couple of weeks or less.

For this Group Buy URD has gotten special permission from Doug Thorley to advertise below the Minimum Advertised Pricing policy set by Thorley. So, this GB is legit.

The group buy is open now and will end on the 14th. Get your orders in before the 14th. If you get caught short, sorry, you are short. The last one we ran I got flooded with calls from folks that waited to long with one excuse after another. It was like a homework assignment or something...

You will have to place your order through the URD website and use the coupon code to get your discount. We are already getting way more phone calls each day than we can answer and do not want to make this problem worse, so please place your order through the website.

If you order an item that is out of stock or we run out you will get an email back from us letting you know this and our best guess on a projected shipping date, but unfortunately Thorley has a very poor record of providing URD accurate fulfillment dates. At that time you can decide to wait for your order or ask us to cancel it and you will receive a full refund as long as the order is canceled before it ships. Once it ships it is to late to cancel it.

I will try to get into this thread each day to answer any questions that might pop up.

The code you need for the check out is:

DTGB15

This gives you 15% off the price on the URD site and if you select the add sim and or gaskets on the header product page, you will get the 15% off on those items also.

I would like to say that I am sorry for the delay in getting this done. URD just moved into a bigger facility and had some very pressing projects I had to press forward.

Order them up!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Doug Thorley Header group buy chance (Ends 14 APR)   Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:16 pm

Thanks for providing is this info James! Stay safe in Afghanistan, Can't wait to hang out when you get back!

Follow me on Twitter: @NCFJ_Cruisers1

NCFJ Cruisers YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/NCFJCruisers

2010 Trail Teams Edition - ToyTec 3" Ultimate Lift, Light Racing UCA's, PIAA XTreme White Plus headlights, PIAA 520 series Fog/Driving lights, 2010 BudBuilt Front Skid, BudBuilt engine skid, Ricochet LCA guards, BajaRack OEM roofrack basket, MaxTrax recovery ramps, Husky Floor Liners, Midland 75-822 40 Channel 2 Way Radio, Bandi Mount with 4' Firestick II, OrangeBoxx Side Cubby PSD (NCFJ Edition), Outrider Suspension armor, K&N drop in airfilter for on-road travel, OEM Airfilter when wheeling.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com

Doug Thorley Header group buy chance (Ends 14 APR)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1